How To Setup MSI Afterburner On Screen Display
MSI Afterburner is a free software, which is used to overclock all graphic cards to play high graphic games. It is used to monitor many functions of the system like CPU tempertaure, GPU temperature, fan speed, RAM used etc.
The on screen display functions show stats about the system and its performance. By adjusting different options optimal operation and functioning of system is maintained while playing games. When verclocking GPU is done, all the functions can monitored on screen display of the system.
We will tell you how to setup on screen display while using MSI afterburner.
- First of all download MSI Afterburner by clicking on the link below.
MSI Afterburner Download
- While installing, make sure to check RivaTuner Statistics server.
- After when installation is complete open MSI Afterburner.
- Click on settings button.
- Select the functions and check in show in on screen display option respectively.
- Repeat the above step for all functions that you want to show on screen display.
This is all for on screen display by MSI afterburner, the selected functions will be shown on on screen display and your will be able to monitor them.